-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Where is JET???
Started by Planktonmd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok, this is starting to get annoying!!
JET, where are you?
Probably playing cards with militarymd. 🙂
Probably playing cards with militarymd. 🙂
MMD is not a poker kind of guy but whatever the reason is we need Jet back on this forum.
Noyac is also desperately needed.
Please come back guys, we can't let this forum die and become another dead or boring SDN forum.
Same goes for you MMD if you are listening, COME BACK and I promise I won't tell anyone about your small problem!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
C
CowsLoveJourney
Maybe he's busy being a doctor?
Or his internet went out?
Maybe he got a hernia?
I had a hernia when I was a baby. I still have one but it doesn't really come up much. Sure does hurt though.
Or his internet went out?
Maybe he got a hernia?
I had a hernia when I was a baby. I still have one but it doesn't really come up much. Sure does hurt though.
Well, here is the deal:
If the old timers don't come back to this joint I am going to follow them and let you guys have fun without my old fashion outdated dogma.
Please remember us once in a while and keep it as real as possible.
If the old timers don't come back to this joint I am going to follow them and let you guys have fun without my old fashion outdated dogma.
Please remember us once in a while and keep it as real as possible.
2
236116
if all you old people leave, this place is gonna get seriously boring.
C
CowsLoveJourney
Don't worry guys.
I'll be here.😎
I'll be here.😎
if jet is gone i would like to nominate copro to fill whatever role jet did
2
236116
no one can fill jet's role.if jet is gone i would like to nominate copro to fill whatever role jet did
Jet is my role model. 😍 ..... No homo... not that there is anything wrong with that.
yea i miss the days of jet, mmd, noy, ventdependent..even just lurkin around was fun
yea i miss the days of jet, mmd, noy, ventdependent..even just lurkin around was fun
For sure. Ventdependent was real dope because he had the Prince icon. Badass I tell you.
yea i miss the days of jet, mmd, noy, ventdependent..even just lurkin around was fun
qft.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same goes for you MMD if you are listening, COME BACK and I promise I won't tell anyone about your small problem!![]()
His feelings were hurt, and i dont think he wants to come back to post
There was a FP mob in the SE U.S. w/ a Lic to Kill and JET was at or near the top of the list for driving their potential practice buyers out of the arena. 😀
And.. HE and MMD were holed up, surrounded by FPs and CRNAs. They had one clip to share b/w them and it looked like a done deal.
Who wins?
And.. HE and MMD were holed up, surrounded by FPs and CRNAs. They had one clip to share b/w them and it looked like a done deal.
Who wins?
2
236116
Jet and MMD.There was a FP mob in the SE U.S. w/ a Lic to Kill and JET was at or near the top of the list for driving their potential practice buyers out of the arena. 😀
And.. HE and MMD were holed up, surrounded by FPs and CRNAs. They had one clip to share b/w them and it looked like a done deal.
Who wins?
No question.
And.. HE and MMD were holed up, surrounded by FPs and CRNAs. They had one clip to share b/w them and it looked like a done deal.
Who wins?
Guess you don't know Jet and MMD. They're the only two docs willing to give CRNA's credit where credit is due. They're highly respected guys.
There was a FP mob in the SE U.S. w/ a Lic to Kill and JET was at or near the top of the list for driving their potential practice buyers out of the arena. 😀
And.. HE and MMD were holed up, surrounded by FPs and CRNAs. They had one clip to share b/w them and it looked like a done deal.
Who wins?
Jet surveys the mob of angry FP dudes from behind the slightly opened door of the doctor's lounge. They're gathered in the hallway leading to the doctor's lounge on the third floor.
Mil shakes his head while crouched behind Jet.
"Dude, we're fu cked."
"Hardly!" Jet replies.
"Ya see that little door on the other side of the hallway?"
Mil crawls closer to the cracked door for a better look.
"Yeah, SO?"
Jet closes the door. "Its a laundry chute. We'll slide down to the first floor laundry room and its BUH BYE MOB from there!"
Jet pops the clip out of the 9mm Glock as he continues.
"I've got ten shots. I'll open the door. When you hear the Glock popping it's cover fire make your way to the chute. I'll meet you at the bottom, my friend."
A click resonates through the doctor's lounge as Jet pops the clip back into the weapon.
"Ready?"
"Not really," Mil replies. "Its now or never though."
"Alright dude. Meetcha at the bottom."
Jet swings the door open.
"GO! GO! GO!!!"
The Glock in Jet's hand commences cover fire. POP POP-POP
Mil does a double roll to the chute's door, flips it open and disappears into the chute.
The mob returns fire. Jet, still protected in the doctor's lounge, does a LEAP OF FAITH, SONNY CROCKETT MIAMI VICE STYLE across the hallway, the last of the 9mm rounds emerging from the Glock. He hits the chute sideways, most of his body in but legs still exposed.
A round from the mob grazes Jet's calf as he makes it all the way into the chute.
Jet pummels three stories down the metal slide and lands in a heap on top of Mil with a FWUNCK.
"Man, get the f uck off me you redneck!" Mil says, erupting in laughter.
"Yeah no problem, Orient Express," Jet replies, examining his calf. Just a flesh wound.
Jet and Mil right themselves. They glance around at the doldrums of the laundry room.
"You OK?" Mil queries.
"Yeah," Jet says.
"The monsta truck is parked outside. Lets get the f uck outta here."
Last edited:
2
236116
YAY!!!!
Good to see you back around.
Good to see you back around.

Jet surveys the mob of angry FP dudes from behind a slightly open door. They're gathered in the hallway leading to the doctor's lounge on the third floor.
Mil shakes his head while crouched behind Jet.
"Dude, we're fu cked."
"Hardly!" Jet replies.
"Ya see that little door on the other side of the hallway?"
Mil crawls closer to the cracked door for a better look.
"Yeah, SO?"
Jet closes the door. "Its a laundry chute. We'll slide down to the first floor laundry room and its BUH BYE MOB from there!"
Jet pops the clip out of the 9mm Glock as he continues.
"I've got ten shots. I'll open the door. When you hear the Glock popping it's cover fire make your way to the chute. I'll meet you at the bottom, my friend."
A click resonates through the doctor's lounge as Jet pops the clip back into the weapon.
"Ready?"
"Not really," Mil replies. "Its now or never though."
"Alright dude. Meetcha at the bottom."
Jet swings the door open.
"GO! GO! GO!!!"
The Glock in Jet's hand commences cover fire. POP POP-POP
Mil does a double roll to the chute's door, flips it open and disappears into the chute.
The mob returns fire. Jet, still protected in the doctor's lounge, does a LEAP OF FAITH, SONNY CROCKETT MIAMI VICE STYLE across the hallway, the last of the 9mm rounds emerging from the Glock. He hits the chute sideways, most of his body in but legs still exposed.
A round from the mob grazes Jet's calf as he makes it all the way into the chute.
Jet pummels three stories down the metal slide and lands in a heap on top of Mil with a FWUNCK.
"Man, get the f uck off me you redneck!" Mil says, erupting in laughter.
"Yeah, no problem, Orient Express." Jet examines his calf. Just a flesh wound.
Jet and Mil right themselves. They glance around at the doldrums of the laundry room.
"You OK?" Mil queries.
"Yeah," Jet says.
"Lets get the f uck outta here."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm still around, friends.
I'm sure you're empathetic to how life calls periodically....6 year old advancing in Karate, and oh yeah he's starting baseball too.
Havent had the BLOGGING FIRE current day so I'm taking a well deserved break.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
"I'LL BE BACK."
LOL!
That was gripping, jet. Bravo!
Glad your safe. 🙂
That was gripping, jet. Bravo!
Glad your safe. 🙂
👍
Now if only MMD could make another comeback. That dude's CCM take on things was ridiculously educational.
Now if only MMD could make another comeback. That dude's CCM take on things was ridiculously educational.
Guess you don't know Jet and MMD. They're the only two docs willing to give CRNA's credit where credit is due. They're highly respected guys.
I appreciate you saying that.
Had any time for some Harrah's sessions recently? I've been fussing around at my local cardroom from time to time (Hollywood Park), but I miss the good old vibe playing drunk donktards where Poydras meets S. Peters.
Had any time for some Harrah's sessions recently? I've been fussing around at my local cardroom from time to time (Hollywood Park), but I miss the good old vibe playing drunk donktards where Poydras meets S. Peters.
I posted about my last session, Hawaiian....which was....uhhhh....sadly.....my first losing session in six months...😡
I couldnt win during that session! My game was good....dudes were drawing out on me though. Nothing I could do about that.
If you missed that post you need to read it.....maybe post a link here to it.......(or maybe my homie COPRO can post the link here cuz that dude can do anything with a computer in frunna him)....Dude....it was SIK.....donk calling an ALL IN (by me with a set)....him with a straight draw with one card to go....HE CALLS AND HITS HIS CARD..........HUH? HUH? UHHHHH yes he hit the 15% or so chance for his straight and it cost him six or seven hundred bucks more to see that RIVER and he HIT IT. COODLES TO YOU, YOU DONK MO FO. CONGRATS ON RISKING SIX HUNDRED BUCKS ON A 15% CHANCE AND HITTING. WOAH.
That session cost me one-point-five large.
I'm looking for a near-future post call day to spend at the 2-5 no limit table......
Its coming, friend, its coming...
Last edited:
For sure. Ventdependent was real dope because he had the Prince icon. Badass I tell you.
BTW, I brought back the Prince avatar as a tribute to Ventdependent, plust it is badass. 👍