Where is the UPDATED ZANKI deck?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbrocks15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have or can direct me to where I can find the updated ZANKI deck?
I know some students were working on adding other things that were missing in the deck.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's not out yet. ETA is 3rd week of August, as per the reddit thread on r/medschoolanki

Reactions: 4 users
It's not out yet. ETA is 3rd week of August, as per the reddit thread on r/medschoolanki

Good news. I think once it is released we should start a Zanki thread for all of us planning on using it

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good news. I think once it is released we should start a Zanki thread for all of us planning on using it

Kind of nice, it will give me a week or two to figure out studying and my schedule so I can throw Zanki on top of it

Reactions: 1 user
I was hoping to throw in Zanki at the beginning of my block so I can keep consistent with it as I start second year shortly.

Do people generally use Bros/Zanki as a review for old material during their block or use it for the deck of the current block they are on?

Is there a link for the bros deck? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm using the one I found below, but it looks like the deck got deleted due to FA pics that it included or something. If anyone is using another version I would love to know. The bros deck from the "bros official site" doesn't load properly for me. It seems like it's missing a lot of stuff. I'm waiting on this new zanki to also check it out.

BROS Anki Deck Comprehensive Guide! • r/medicalschool