Where is the UPDATED ZANKI deck?

Started by pbrocks15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pbrocks15

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have or can direct me to where I can find the updated ZANKI deck?
I know some students were working on adding other things that were missing in the deck.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good news. I think once it is released we should start a Zanki thread for all of us planning on using it

Kind of nice, it will give me a week or two to figure out studying and my schedule so I can throw Zanki on top of it
 
I was hoping to throw in Zanki at the beginning of my block so I can keep consistent with it as I start second year shortly.

Do people generally use Bros/Zanki as a review for old material during their block or use it for the deck of the current block they are on?
 
Is there a link for the bros deck? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm using the one I found below, but it looks like the deck got deleted due to FA pics that it included or something. If anyone is using another version I would love to know. The bros deck from the "bros official site" doesn't load properly for me. It seems like it's missing a lot of stuff. I'm waiting on this new zanki to also check it out.

BROS Anki Deck Comprehensive Guide! • r/medicalschool