Where state SMP on AMCAS app?

Started by bioteacher
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bioteacher

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to EVMS next year for their SMP. Where should I state this in my AMCAS application?

Under school section? I know the classes I'm going to take and I could put them down and state them as future courses.

In Activities Section?

In my Personal Statement?
 
I have been accepted into the Georgetown SMP and I put the classes Im taking next year in my classes section and mentioned it in my pstatement.
 
I'm going to Georgetown's SMP next year too and I put it under institutions attended (Georgetown said you could once you've been accepted and plan to enroll) and listed the courses I will be taking. I mentioned it briefly in my personal statement as well, but not under the activities section.