Where the heck is Apache Indian?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Silent Cool

Member
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apache Indian,

Where are you?

I haven't seen you for months. What have you been up to? More 9K weekends? Oral boards? Too busy driving around your V8 Vantage Aston Martin? C'mon, man--some of us out there are depending on your for, uh, moral support. So bring back a taste of the Apache, for old time's sake--I think we could all use a little dose now and then.

Sincerely yours,
One Helluvana Apache Fan
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Depending on how he did on oral boards in the Spring, he's probably out there making the real big bucks now.

Unconfirmed word on the street is that he is working on passing the sections he conditioned in November.
 
All his talk about moonlighting on weekends and earning $9k+ for it...was that "for real?" Do enough shifts even exist in a single weekend that would have to be worked to earn that much money?!

I'm just a naive pre-med, but I don't care what anyone says; when you consider how much there is to earn working a full-time week with call, that's life-changing money. 😱 👍