Step III Where the hell is my score?

Started by GiJoe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GiJoe

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I checked the NBME site and it said my score was reported on 7/25. I have yet to receive anything in the mail! I confirmed my address to be correct. I even requested a duplicate score report a week ago and have received nothing. has this happened to anyone and are there any "higher ups" I can contact, instead of talking to some customer service representative who is less than helpful?

thanks
 
so I checked the NBME site and it said my score was reported on 7/25. I have yet to receive anything in the mail! I confirmed my address to be correct. I even requested a duplicate score report a week ago and have received nothing. has this happened to anyone and are there any "higher ups" I can contact, instead of talking to some customer service representative who is less than helpful?

thanks

My score was available online (unlike Step 1 and Step 2). Just go back to the fmb candidate website. You can even print out your results.
 
Took the test August 10-11; Got an email today saying my score was online.

I studied minimal for it and got a little under what I scored on Step 1.

Most will argue with me, but I seriously doubt studying in excess is worth anything on Step 3. Test taking ability and doing lots of questions (which I didn't do) might help a little.

Good luck to all.