Where the hell is my score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GiJoe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I checked the NBME site and it said my score was reported on 7/25. I have yet to receive anything in the mail! I confirmed my address to be correct. I even requested a duplicate score report a week ago and have received nothing. has this happened to anyone and are there any "higher ups" I can contact, instead of talking to some customer service representative who is less than helpful?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

so I checked the NBME site and it said my score was reported on 7/25. I have yet to receive anything in the mail! I confirmed my address to be correct. I even requested a duplicate score report a week ago and have received nothing. has this happened to anyone and are there any "higher ups" I can contact, instead of talking to some customer service representative who is less than helpful?

thanks

My score was available online (unlike Step 1 and Step 2). Just go back to the fmb candidate website. You can even print out your results.

Took the test August 10-11; Got an email today saying my score was online.

I studied minimal for it and got a little under what I scored on Step 1.

Most will argue with me, but I seriously doubt studying in excess is worth anything on Step 3. Test taking ability and doing lots of questions (which I didn't do) might help a little.

Good luck to all.