Where To Buy An OMM Table

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justwannabadoc

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Know of any web sites where I can purchase one? Also, what are the better brands (if there is more than one manufacturer)? I know someone else here got a Strong-Lite but I couldn't find them on the internet. I also heard that they are geared more as massage tables so may not be as sturdy. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I just bought a "Tony's Table" from Inline products (www.inlineproducts.com). They are one of the advertisers here at OCOM and they give students $50 off, so it works out pretty well.

So far, I love the table. I think the total price was around $230 or so (after the $50 off) because I wanted a custom height (24.5"). I'd recommend this height to everyone else as well because this puts you at about the same height as the tables in an OMM lab.

Anyways, it is real sturdy and I couldn't find a better price for any other tables with the same features (i.e., leg extension, face-paper dispenser, etc.). So check it out.

Good luck.

ggulick.gif

Hey Greg,

Was the table assembled or did you have to spend time putting it together?

Thanks,
Scott