arielc

15+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2003
Status (Visible)
hi guys,

does anyone know where i can purchase only the NBDE part 1 old exams and pay less than the price listed in asda's online store? eBay seems to have cd-roms but they contain more than just the old exams. Is it worth the bidding?

also, i'm thinking if i sign up with Kaplan, are the Qbank questions good enough or i should stick with the old exams? Sorry I have so many questions but if you can help out a part1 first-timer, many thanks!

spidergirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 11, 2004
Status (Visible)
Hello arielc, :)
I have the ASDA reprints for sale. I bought it online from ASDA last year.
Now I can give them to you for half price, in case if you are interested contact me, [email protected]

datu

Founding Father
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2004
Neither here nor there
Status (Visible)
arielc said:
hi guys,

does anyone know where i can purchase only the NBDE part 1 old exams and pay less than the price listed in asda's online store? eBay seems to have cd-roms but they contain more than just the old exams. Is it worth the bidding?

also, i'm thinking if i sign up with Kaplan, are the Qbank questions good enough or i should stick with the old exams? Sorry I have so many questions but if you can help out a part1 first-timer, many thanks!

The NBDE CD-ROM on eBay (I think it's getting around $10-$20) has everything you need and is a great value for the money. For that price, you just can't go wrong.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
For what the NBDE tests, the Q-Bank questions are absurd. If they were given to you free then you *might* use them, but I certainly wouldn't pay for them.

I have Q-Bank access and haven't done more than 30 of them simply because their level of difficulty is insane. You'll find that they are exactly the same as many of the USMLE Q-Bank questions, which doesn't surprise me. More than likely, Kaplan rebadged the same questions as NBDE questions even though the scope is nowhere near the same for the two exams.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.