where to find old ACT/SAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NotShorty

~Mr. Bright Side~
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The secondary app for EdViaVirginia COM wants ACT SAT scores, where the heck do I find these, I don't remember what I got!? I took the tests like 6 years ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh, I took these test about 6-7 years ago.

Thanks!

-NS

My school had the records. Just drop by the admissions office and ask to see your folder.

Members don't see this ad :)
my high school transcript has my ACT score on there....

Just called my HS guidence counselor (he still remembered me), he still had it on file.

Ok, I took my ACT ........yikes......18 years ago. I called my high school who reffered me to the testing company that administers the test. I called them, sent them some money and got my score in 3 weeks.

You could leave the score blank on the secondary and if it comes up tell them you are in the process of tracking the score down.
I wish I could remeber the company that puts out the ACT. I can't find my report sheet. But I did get their name from my high school.

SAT people

This link might help. I called my highschool and they gave me my SAT and ACT scores, and those were from 10 years ago.