Where to find results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaba101

Doctor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kind of a stupid question but where do you guys find out your MPJE & NAPLEX(before the snail mail arrives)? email? Pearsonvue account?

Members don't see this ad.

Check the website of the respective State Board (for most of the States)

no, beaver, i was asking how to find out whether or not you passed each section if you've taken only 1 exam - the state board website lists your name only if you've taken (and passed) both.

come on people, you all surely know the answer. why so quiet?

There's no other way to know unless you get notified by snail mail. At least that is the case with me.

Members don't see this ad :)
mailed by the BOP (Board of pharmacy) from whatever state you are getting licensure from.

I think it depends on the state you are in. In WI, we can check the status of our application on the BOP website and it will list each part of the application that has been completed. It'll list "passed" in the MPJE or NAPLEX section (even if you've only taken one exam) usually a day or 2 before you get the results in the mail.

From my understanding, some states are not like this. Sounds like a few will hold the results until both tests are completed. That would drive me nuts...