Where to go? That's the Question!

Started by Sarapary
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sarapary

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody,
Here is my story:
I am graduating this coming May and really stressed out about the job situation. The thing is I am really flexible regarding the location but this just adds to the confusion because I can not decide what are the best areas to apply for job; and when I talk to HR people and recruiters just have information for their specific area, If you were me which area you would choose? In addition, I am currently Wal-Mart intern; Should I wait till I get position with walmart? (they said their positions and hiring process will start in January) or should I accept offers from other companies (Rite Aid has given me an interview next week). Also my last question is, during my interview should I tell the company which area I want to work or just tell them I am flexible whichever area has better opportunity (which one helps me to get a better job!)
Thanks in advance for your answers!