Where to look for JOBs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pathways14

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm looking for PT aide jobs or anything similar to that! Working at a clinic or something? Where should I go to look for it? Is there any website? I'm looking national range so I have more opportunities in looking for a job.

anyone?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found my aide job by literally going to every physical therapy clinic in my town. I printed out numerous copies of my resume and located numerous amounts of clinics and walked in to each clinic to hand deliver my resume. Although many things are done on the Internet these days, employers still appreciate seeing a potential employer going one step further and physically walking into their clinic. I personally think it shows that you really want the job more rather than doing it the 'lazy' way. It also gives them a chance to see who you are rather than just your words on an email. Good luck!
 
Yea, I got my aide job through craigslist.
I also called the majority of the clinics in S. Florida. Although I didn't get the job, I did get 3 interviews through it.
Also don't be afriad to look at chiropractic clinics also. They're always looking for aids/ assistants