Where to now?

Started by acca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

acca

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm about to get laid off from my job at a biotech pharmaceutical company. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what types of jobs I should pursue next which which be good on a medical school application. (Note: I'm going to also study for the MCAT at the same time for April 2001)
Thanks!
 
Acca:

I am really sorry to hear about your current situation. As far as what job you should do kind of depends if you have a family to support? Are there any research labs near your area, or have you considered possibly working as a CNA? I know the pay for both really stink, but I feel that they both look good on one's application. Good luck!!

Go Hawkeyes