Where to purchase scrubs for cheap?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bwc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need a set of scrubs for my volunteering, and I am completely on my own to get them. Anybody who has had to purchase their own scrubs have any suggestions? I will ask my clinic for their suggestions too, but I just want as many resources as possible to look at.

I don't need anything too fancy, and am looking to not have to spend a ton of money. My criteria is:
  • Affordable for a college student.
  • Comfortable enough to wear for a full day.
  • Decent enough quality that it won't have to be replaced frequently.
  • Conservative color (e.g. navy blue).

Members don't see this ad.

Burlington coat factory has nice ones for not that much

Members don't see this ad :)
I need a set of scrubs for my volunteering, and I am completely on my own to get them. Anybody who has had to purchase their own scrubs have any suggestions? I will ask my clinic for their suggestions too, but I just want as many resources as possible to look at.

I don't need anything too fancy, and am looking to not have to spend a ton of money. My criteria is:
  • Affordable for a college student.
  • Comfortable enough to wear for a full day.
  • Decent enough quality that it won't have to be replaced frequently.
  • Conservative color (e.g. navy blue).

Seriously? Scrubs costs less than you spend on your mcdonalds meal. Dont cheap out and just pick one up at any dress shop.

The office I was a dental assistant at ordered all of their stuff from Cherokee. (http://www.cherokeeuniforms.com/).

I just remember that we did a big group order and it was reasonably priced. You can definitely buy scrubs almost anywhere, though. The price range also widely varies. You get what you pay for!

Seriously? Scrubs costs less than you spend on your mcdonalds meal. Dont cheap out and just pick one up at any dress shop.

Not necessarily. From what I have been seeing online, it keeps seeming like $30 per set is about average.

Reactions: 1 user
I paid $10 on Amazon. Free 2-day shipping. Still in great shape today, 3 years later.

Reactions: 1 user
My classmates were able to find the cheapest ones (which we used for gross anatomy) at Walmart for $5.95.

I got some at walmart. Cut is weird (I'm vain I'll admit haha) but they work..had them almost two years I'd think by now

The cheap ones are usually unisex and don't fit nice at all, usually very baggy. I advise you to invest in some good quality nice ones you can maybe even use for later in life!

I've heard Amazon and Cherokee have good prices, just like the previous comments mentioned. I was lucky enough to get old scrubs for free when my lab replaced all of theirs.

I need to grab some more from Amazon. The Walmart ones are cheap but don't fit all that well.

Not necessarily. From what I have been seeing online, it keeps seeming like $30 per set is about average.
Never mind, thought you were from Lousiana or somewhere like that.

Less than a McDonald's meal? Where? Cuz the ones in our bookstore are 41 for the top with logo, 31 for top without logo, and 31 for the pants.
Prices online, in stores like uniform advantage, are around the same: 28 top and 34 pants.

Well, maybe that's cheap for youo_O