Where to Reporting a Website for Breach of Pharmacy License Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hamchupa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I accidentally found a group website involved in breach of the pharmacy license exams (i.e. talking about previously-released questions, uploading of copyrighted(likely) materials, etc.). However, the people involved in the website use foreign language, so I may have to translate the important contents or the key sets of evidence into English.

Does anyone know where to report this? Is it just nabp.net or do I need to email a separate US pharmacy exam board/each state board of pharmacy?????
I know Canada for example, has their own pharmacy exams board, called PEBC. What's the US-equivalent?

Members don't see this ad.

I accidentally found a group website involved in breach of the pharmacy license exams (i.e. talking about previously-released questions, uploading of copyrighted(likely) materials, etc.). However, the people involved in the website use foreign language, so I may have to translate the important contents or the key sets of evidence into English.

Does anyone know where to report this? Is it just nabp.net or do I need to email a separate US pharmacy exam board/each state board of pharmacy?????
I know Canada for example, has their own pharmacy exams board, called PEBC. What's the US-equivalent?

There is always going to be a way to cheat. I think you are wasting your time in pursuing a case against those websites. Esp if they are registered and hosted in a different foreign nation, other than the US, bringing a case against them will take time and money! So just forget about it and move on. :laugh:

There is always going to be a way to cheat. I think you are wasting your time in pursuing a case against those websites. Esp if they are registered and hosted in a different foreign nation, other than the US, bringing a case against them will take time and money! So just forget about it and move on. :laugh:

Ditto. It is a waste of time. Those that cheat will always face self-deterioration anyways. Survival of the best & fittest will weed cheaters out.

If you really want to submit something send it to NAPB if they are responsible for administering the exam, much like if their is a scoring issue you take it up with NABP. If its a state exam not asssociated with NABP, such as in Virginia law or states with compounding exams, then you'd take it up individually with that board. As others have stated, it may involve more effort on your part once you initially report. It is up to you if you want to open that door.