Where'd we match??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vegetables

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ah closure.....let's see where we all ended up!

For me: Got my #1 - OHSU :hardy:

CONGRATS Y'ALL!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Wake Forest!!!!:D :D God, I'm so glad this is over! Congrats everybody!

Members don't see this ad :)
Southwestern my number 1!!!! So excited. OMG now I have to pack and find an apartment. =)

Congrats everyone!

University of Buffalo. My #1 choice!!!!:D

Congratulations!!!

Matched at Northwestern!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooo happy, can't stop smiling

UC San Diego, my #1 choice! Congratulations, everyone!!!

well....let me be the first to admit to not getting my number 1...or number 2....:oops: but i'm excited none the less.....i'm going to Stamford/Columbia :D

i guess the great thing is that i matched since it seems like that in itself was somewhat of an accomplishment this year!

i feel so bad for everyone out there that has had to scramble and or sit out. i wish all the best to everyone!!!! and congrats!

Northwestern! Very psyched about it. Can't wait to meet you happyob!

Congrats to you all! I'm a rising MS4 and applying Ob - hoping to match in cali so I can finally go home where I am needed by my family. Maybe I'll be your intern one day. :oops:

It's nice to see people get matched at their top spots, now the real work begins, right? :thumbup:

Hi HappyOb and Inka868!

I am thrilled to say that I matched at Northwestern, my number one pick! I am so looking forward to meeting you both in June... how exciting!

Congratulations everyone! I matched at UAB, and I am extremely happy!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, after a long day of celebratory drinking, I of course came home to SDN. I feel very fortunate to have gotten my first choice, especially when I reflect upon how awesome everyone I met on the trail was. Soooo.....

BWH-MGH, here I come.

Good luck to everyone, and congratulations!!!:D

UPMC - Magee! I'm so excited!!!!!:love:

ranked cornell, bwh-mgh, upenn, ucsf, duke, and ucsd.... and didnt match. Scrammbled at Cornell for Anesthesiology. I guess i belong on the other side of the operating table.

ranked cornell, bwh-mgh, upenn, ucsf, duke, and ucsd.... and didnt match. Scrammbled at Cornell for Anesthesiology. I guess i belong on the other side of the operating table.

wow; that's an amazing scramble! i'm sure you'll be so happy there; i hear anesthesia at cornell is awesome. everything works out for a reason - i guess you just belong on the other side of the table ;)

when i finish residency and start practicing, i want you to be my anesthesiologist!

I know I'm crazy, but does anyone ever switch where they matched with someone else who has changed their mind about where they want to be? I ended up at a good program but one I think I will be very unhappy at.....

I know I'm crazy, but does anyone ever switch where they matched with someone else who has changed their mind about where they want to be? I ended up at a good program but one I think I will be very unhappy at.....

I've never heard of that...I believe you're bound by the 1-year contract, so I don't think you could switch. Plus, that would mean the 2 programs would have wanted each of you and you can't know where you fell on their rank list, right? You could always inquire about it, but I'm not sure if that would be the best way to start off your relationship with your program director! Best of luck.

Emory, Here I come!!!! Can't believe that I got my #1!!! Congrats to everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who matched. I'll be at UF, my 1st choice!!

I'm a rising M3 interested in OB so congrats to all.

Just wondering if and where anyone may be in the Philly area next year? Or I guess this June....yikes!

Yeah--UT-Southwestern...my #1! Congrats to all and hi txobgyn!! Guess I'll meet you soon:).