Where's SDN1977

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simon11

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just missing the good contributions of SDN1977....

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow I didn't know pharmacogenomic was you! Changed posting styles too just to trick us up. :laugh:

No I didn't!:smuggrin:

I still write novel length answers;).

Just as me a question......I'll show you!!!:D There just hasn't been much interesting to write about.

Still have the same old job(s), SO (drsdn - he didn't change his name - he's an old fashioned guy), MSIII is nearly MSIV - her name changes annually & digital son is nearly digital graduates (mom is hoping he'll be employed digital graduate:(). (Note - these are not SDN names, just ways to identify them)

Same old person here......

Now see how "good" this answer was!!! I could have just said, no I havn't, but I got 'ya reading didn't I????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just missing the good contributions of SDN1977....

I would have commented on your other thread & your frustrations.

Unfortunately, conventions are for people to see and be seen. Yeah - the residency folks were there, but now you have to do some leg work. Get out there & find out about the ones that caught your eye.

Make an appointment with the residency director to ask about the program, ask about the residents, opportunities, etc....

The convention floor is not conducive to that. But, when you call, you can say we met Sunday in Las Vegas......

No I didn't!:smuggrin:

I still write novel length answers;).

Just as me a question......I'll show you!!!:D There just hasn't been much interesting to write about.

Still have the same old job(s), SO (drsdn - he didn't change his name - he's an old fashioned guy), MSIII is nearly MSIV - her name changes annually & digital son is nearly digital graduates (mom is hoping he'll be employed digital graduate:(). (Note - these are not SDN names, just ways to identify them)

Same old person here......

Now see how "good" this answer was!!! I could have just said, no I havn't, but I got 'ya reading didn't I????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dang I'm good........

So.....as soon as I'm found out by those who can block the account, the account is blocked. See - the moderators have been busy reading...

No more pharmacogenomic, altho that is such an interesting topic and so much on the cutting edge of pharmacy.

No more sdn1977 - but, she's still here. You just have to be creative to find her.

What have I always said.......you piss off the wrong people & they can make your life miserable. Not mine so much, since this is not my life for sure. But, unfortunate for those folks who look to posts like mine, Epic/Zpaks, Old Timer, etc....for some history & experience.

But - who knows - perhaps the egos which motivated this vendetta will be laid to rest finally.

However, the real & long lasting lesson still exists - our community is very, very small. Those bonds we forge with our classmates exist for a long time & some of our classmates go far & wide. Maintain contact & be willing to share experiences honestly, yet "wisely".

We'll see how long this "name" lasts.

But, I'll still post - it is just such a pain to re-log into everything! Just "look" for me & wonder if it is really me.....you can always pm. Once the moderators block my account, I can't pm back to you....so, don't take it personally.

:thumbdown: So the moderators have a problem with sdn1977 and have blocked her account? Are you kidding me? She is the only one on here that actually has relavent and helpfull posts. I don't think I have ever read a negative comment by her. Granted I don't take the 2 hours required to read some of her novels.:laugh:

:thumbdown: So the moderators have a problem with sdn1977 and have blocked her account? Are you kidding me? She is the only one on here that actually has relavent and helpfull posts. I don't think I have ever read a negative comment by her. Granted I don't take the 2 hours required to read some of her novels.:laugh:

Oh please.....they're not THAT long. Well.....maybe:D

Yep - modertors get busy when they're bored!

I don't have a problem with her, I actually appreciate her input. I've read her posts outside pharmacy forum as well. I can't really comment on anything related to her account, though. Sorry.

You and she are both right though, we do have a very small number of practitioners, and represent a small fraction of the pharmacy community.

Members don't see this ad :)
You were blocked? Un - effing - believable.:mad:

So, what do people do that ends up getting them blocked? Just curious. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZZngTkp54I[/youtube]

hall_oates1.jpg

Though I personally like this look

It's a shame some mod has a grudge against SDN1977. She was/is the most helpful person on SDN.

This forum has been sucking for awhile, now I know why. Some idiot moderator running all the good people off. Give some little weenie a bit of power and they think they are the ****. I guess I will find something else to waste my time on....The Harley forum is not bad @ www.hdforums.com.