Where's tweetie?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

relatively prime

post happy member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
?? Why isn't she moderator anymore? I know I haven't been in this forum for like a year... but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

So does anyone know what happened to her? Did she get into med school this time arround?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by DrMom
I'm not sure why not. It is pulling up okay for me. :confused:

That post is in the moderator forum. Here is a copy of her post:
"Hi guys,
I just wanted to say that I have requested Lee to choose another Mod for the MCAT forum. I don't think it's fair that I have been away from SDN so long....I am sure somebody else would love to step up to the plate and take over from me...and I'm sure that the MCAT kiddies will appreciate some regular feedback that I have not been able to provide in the last couple of months. I do not think it's fair to SDN that I am not being able to fulfull my responsibilities, and hence I am asking to be removed as a Mod.

Rest assured, that SDN has been wonderful to me and it's a hard choice for me to make. However, I am simply not able to log on......

You've all been wonderful. Please keep up the great work you've been doing all along. We all need you.

Tweetie"

Tweetie ceased being pre-med some time ago, hence she stopped visiting this forum some time ago as well.