• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

SephirothXR

7+ Year Member
May 7, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm taking 2 more AAMCs (11 included) before my 8/23 test (done the rest). I have the option of taking one more. I have all Kaplan FLs, access to the one free TPR practice MCAT, and EK101 (I have more to improve on in verbal than anything else). I'm doing content review in between, but what should be my third test?

SephirothXR

7+ Year Member
May 7, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
I've taken all AAMCs except 2 (which I'll have time to take), I'm wondering which one would be a better one to take, a Kaplan one (I've heard their verbal isn't the best practice) or another one.

About the Ads

kehlsh

Medic Commando
7+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]
kaplan seems the best bet

TPR free one is horrendous

snikkle

5+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2011
Status
Kaplan FL 4 if you have access to it. My score on that = my score on the real MCAT.

About the Ads