Which AAMC full lengths should I get?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medhope4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
And where do I get them from? I'm wondering which ones would be the most recent ones and how many I should get?

Members don't see this ad.

You get them from the AAMC website. I'd buy all of them just because they are the only real MCAT tests available and they are the best practice in my opinion. AAMC 11 is the newest, 10 is the second newest, all the way until 3 which is the oldest.

And where do I get them from? I'm wondering which ones would be the most recent ones and how many I should get?

You get them from the AAMC website. I'd buy all of them just because they are the only real MCAT tests available and they are the best practice in my opinion. AAMC 11 is the newest, 10 is the second newest, all the way until 3 which is the oldest.

3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ($35 each). 6 no longer available.

I heard that 11 is the most simulated in terms of type & difficulty to the real thing :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Get all of them and take them in order from 3 to 11.

Thanks dude. Love your schedule btw. I wanted to use the maybe 3,4,5,and 6 as just taking practice sections. And then rest take actual FL's. Do you think this is smart?

I think it's best to take all of the AAMC FLs as FLs and to use other sources (ex. BR or TPRH workbooks) for passages. There aren't many good FLs, so it's best to use them as actual FLs to get the full experience.

Glad you like the schedule.

There's no point in saving 100 bucks. If each exam was like 360 dollars, then an argument could be made. Unless you are literally sacrificing food/rent money, get every exam you can.