Which combination of LOR's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sizillyd

Go Pack
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be applying through TMDSAS and need to know what combination of LOR's to use. I have a Molecular Biology professor who wants me to write a draft LOR and he will review it and modify it. So I want to use this guy. Also I have a Micriobiology Professor who is awesome and he could write an amazing LOR so I want to use him. Then I have my Biology of Aging Professor who could write a pretty good LOR. My last option is a cardiologist who I worked with a lot during my internship this summer at Dallas Childrens Medical Center. She is also an associate professor at UT Southwestern so I think that would help me pretty good to maybe get an interview there. I think I only need 3 right? What combination should I use?

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools want or require a non-science letter too. You can also send more than the minimum although I can't remember what the maximum is.

First: Don't bump your own thread on the same day you started it, especially half an hour later.

Second: Do this yourself, we are not applying for you. Whoever you think will give you the best, most detailed letter with specific examples of character, leadership, and dedication, etc.