Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
got a quick question for y'all.
Do you think it's better to study one section in one material each day and finish it, THEN move on to the different studying material, OR do you think it's better to study a little bit of every section on different materials altogether everyday?
I am taking my NBDE I in June and I want to know how to go about studying for it!
Thanks!!
got a quick question for y'all.
Do you think it's better to study one section in one material each day and finish it, THEN move on to the different studying material, OR do you think it's better to study a little bit of every section on different materials altogether everyday?
I am taking my NBDE I in June and I want to know how to go about studying for it!
Thanks!!