which is worse?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChiaPet312

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i really can't decide which is worse...

a. the long wait before getting MCAT scores

b. the longggggg wait before getting an acceptance from your number 1 choice med school

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

b. is worse, for sure... for the MCAT, we could call after a certain date... they say 60 days...
However, if you call the school, they may get upset and you don't really want to get them upset with you +pissed+

yeah definately B all the way............waiting for the MCAT is rather nervewrecking, waiting for the school of your dreams, and thus the next part of your life is much worse. I'm tryin' not to think about it, but I got until March until my #1 school lets me know whats up :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have a dream school - getting into any school was a blessing - so definitely waiting for my MCAT scores was harder - as it determined my chances of going anywhere.

Waiting to hear from med schools is definitely worse - the process is much more dragged out, and with the MCAT, and I had more of a sense of how I did based on how I felt about the various sections and the results of the practice exams I took. With med schools it's impossible to tell how different schools feel about me!! :confused: