which LOR should I use


Full Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
    I am a little confused about which LORs I should use for the purpose of application. I have my 2 science ones, but I am debating between
    - a research prof that I worked with for about a year as a volunteer during the year and as a full time employee during summer
    - a dermatologist that I worked for - for about 3 months on full time basis
    - a dentist that I volunteered for in India for a month

    Basically I have to choose two of the above..but I really dont know whom should I pick. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks :)


    Full Member
    5+ Year Member
    May 25, 2009
    1. Pre-Dental
      There are dental schools that require a recommendation letter from a dentist, so you should research the schools you want to apply to and see if they require or recommend one. If so, I would ask the dentist. If not, I would probably ask the research professor since you worked with him for so long.
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 12 years old.

      Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

      1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.