Which masters degree is better suited to improve Med school application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

steveo4cu

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I currently have all my required classes taken and I am in a location where there are no medical schools near me. I am staying put for another year or two because my wife has a job. In the mean time I am going to start a masters degree. I am considering Clinical Anatomy, which is a one year program. Or, a two year biomedical engineering program. Which one do you think improves an application? And, the clinical anatomy programs, if completed, offers an automatic interview with the med school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad