Which med schools do not waive secondaries for FAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello again!

I have heard that most schools will waive your secondaries if you are FAP. I have also heard that some don't. Can someone post an up-to-date list of which schools don't?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Most medical schools do. Off the top of my head, I know that NYMC doesn't accept FAP and Baylor only waives half the cost. Why not just make up your list of schools and then look up which ones accept FAP? It's pretty likely that only 1-2 schools will disappoint you.

Yeah Howard and Texas schools are the only ones I paid for.

Members don't see this ad :)
Uni arkansas waives half I think. Also paper secondaries

UMaryland also doesn't waive the cost

Most medical schools do. Off the top of my head, I know that NYMC doesn't accept FAP and Baylor only waives half the cost. Why not just make up your list of schools and then look up which ones accept FAP? It's pretty likely that only 1-2 schools will disappoint you.
I thought NYMC waives? Unless that's why I haven't gotten an II from them yet... they're still waiting for the money

From the schools I applied: Howard and University of Maryland. I applied to NYMC and they do take FAP.