which medical device IR Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessHyena

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I found a site called which medical device. (http://www.whichmedicaldevice.com/by-category/2/interventional-radiology

Although the videos are short, if you register, you can observe 2-10 minute videos of a host of IR procedures. Wow, a RF ablation and TIPS are awesome. All of them are done in either the UK or Italy, so I am wondering if some of their scope is beyond that in the US perhaps? To register, just click on the medical device industry link. Don't worry, they even encourage novices like me to register. Although, since a lot of you guys are residents, you could register as physicians. This is a neat way to see the depth of IR. What a specialty.

The site also displays a host of really amazing tools. I was interested in IR, but it seemed boring just using catheters. I couldn't have been more misguided. It's amazing and only beginning to reach its potential.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.