Which Medical schools are most like Hogwarts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

senorsquishie

Is a girl O.o
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Besides Hogwarts SOM of course. I know several undergrads look like Hogwarts (Mostly Ivys) and some have "house" like systems.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, Hogwarts always tries to kill you physically, and medical school tries to kill you mentally. So, I guess any school would do.

Princeton Medical School.

in that it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
At least I am in-state for HMS :D

Too bad that doesn't help me all that much!

Emory has 4 societies that students are placed into 1st year. Kinda like Hogwarts

Members don't see this ad :)
If we count undergrad, I've heard Yale is pretty crazy looking.

My friend goes to DO school we joke that he goes to hogwarts school of medicine. Of course we are just joking. I applied to DO also.

wasn't there a really big thread on this?

I approve of the LOTR love on this thread.

:thumbup:

FIU has a team system in its classes if thats the criteria. The buildings look different though. Plus Hogwarts has less palm trees, sunshine, native Spanish speakers, and its farther from south Beach ;).

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]HoUmZVHTaQs[/YOUTUBE]

This is just ridiculous.... Look at the curve of the shelves on that bookcase. They need stronger wood or those books could crash all over the place, come on Harvard respect literature.

Vanderbilt has a house system but they call them colleges.

Beat to it, but yes Vandy, not just with the "advisory colleges" but the undergrad campus was so nice and everyone was dressed so fashionably that I felt like I was in Hogwarts.