You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Which Medical schools are most like Hogwarts?
Started by senorsquishie
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
2
235788
lord of the rings >>>> harry potter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lord of the rings >>>> harry potter
👍
I would much rather attend med school in Minas Tirith.
Well, Hogwarts always tries to kill you physically, and medical school tries to kill you mentally. So, I guess any school would do.
👍
I would much rather attend med school in Minas Tirith.
Maybe if they had an elevator
It's clearly HMS. I mean, even the initials are the same.
Pubmed Article comparing Johns Hopkins Med School to Hogwarts
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/667329/The ...nity at JHUSOM resembles that at Hogwarts.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/667329/The ...nity at JHUSOM resembles that at Hogwarts.pdf
D
deleted357625
Proof...
[YOUTUBE]-YmJob5rbNM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]-YmJob5rbNM[/YOUTUBE]
Pubmed Article comparing Johns Hopkins Med School to Hogwarts
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/667329/The ...nity at JHUSOM resembles that at Hogwarts.pdf
lolololol.
JHU is trolling everybody.
At least I am in-state for HMS 😀
Too bad that doesn't help me all that much!
Too bad that doesn't help me all that much!
hahahaha. muggles...
What about schools that look like Hogwarts?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What about schools that look like Hogwarts?
Oxford....that's where majority of hogwarts is filmed.
What about schools that look like Hogwarts?
Switch to Law and go to Michigan
👍
I would much rather attend med school in Minas Tirith.
Houses of healing ftw!
My friend goes to DO school we joke that he goes to hogwarts school of medicine. Of course we are just joking. I applied to DO also.
Pubmed Article comparing Johns Hopkins Med School to Hogwarts
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/667329/The ...nity at JHUSOM resembles that at Hogwarts.pdf
what the heck
wasn't there a really big thread on this?
😀
Nope, just the Hogwarts school of medicine thread, not a thread about which muggle schools look/act like hogwarts
Pubmed Article comparing Johns Hopkins Med School to Hogwarts
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/667329/The%20new%20and%20improved%20learning%20community%20at%20JHUSOM%20resembles%20that%20at%20Hogwarts.pdf



This made my night (and it was already pretty good since Shark Week just kicked off)
And it actually is listed on Pubmed! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17786750
This made my night (and it was already pretty good since Shark Week just kicked off)
And it actually is listed on Pubmed! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17786750
Really?!?!?! Imagine if this publication was on some students application 😵
I would totally put that on my CV!Really?!?!?! Imagine if this publication was on some students application 😵
It's a pretty interesting read actually. I remember someone posting it on SDN a couple of years ago.
D
deleted357625
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
[YOUTUBE]HoUmZVHTaQs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]HoUmZVHTaQs[/YOUTUBE]
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
[YOUTUBE]HoUmZVHTaQs[/YOUTUBE]
LMAO👍 looks like speed demon bambi at the end....
Oxford....that's where majority of hogwarts is filmed.
i dont want to go to the UK 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Besides Hogwarts SOM of course. I know several undergrads look like Hogwarts (Mostly Ivys) and some have "house" like systems.
Iowa
FIU has a team system in its classes if thats the criteria. The buildings look different though. Plus Hogwarts has less palm trees, sunshine, native Spanish speakers, and its farther from south Beach 😉.
I am in love.
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
[YOUTUBE]HoUmZVHTaQs[/YOUTUBE]
This is just ridiculous.... Look at the curve of the shelves on that bookcase. They need stronger wood or those books could crash all over the place, come on Harvard respect literature.
Beat to it, but yes Vandy, not just with the "advisory colleges" but the undergrad campus was so nice and everyone was dressed so fashionably that I felt like I was in Hogwarts.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 675