Which NBDE online course prep is better?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ninna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
B&B dental or pass the dental boards? Both are online and the price almost the same.

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I did B&B Dental and I loved it, the videos are great, they really focus on the high yield topics. Its very easy to just follow along and not have to figure out where to start studying on your own. I passed boards and I know of two classmates that used it and also passed. I dont know much about pass the dental boards though

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I want to ask for your help. I see that NBDE Part 1 Mastery app was recommended by many. When I google it I see 2 systems with the same "boardsmastery" name. What should I choose? Thank you in advance.

Also how it is different from B&B dental? I have limited time for preparation and want to choose the right system.

Hello, I want to ask for your help. I see that NBDE Part 1 Mastery app was recommended by many. When I google it I see 2 systems with the same "boardsmastery" name. What should I choose? Thank you in advance.
Dental Boards Mastery - NBDE I Dental Home Page
For your first question, those two links go to the same mastery app, but the first link will take you to the actual app, the second link is just the main business website.