Which of these colleges would be best?

Started by nysegop
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nysegop

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In your opinion.


-Knox College
-Centre College
-University of Vermont
-Northwestern
-Bucknell

If you can rank, that'd be great.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went to a school for their bio department's reputation. I liked it overall, but I wish I went to a school that was less competitive. That way, I wouldn't have to stress every time I chose I chose to spend time on one of my involvements rather than compulsively studying. The school was cheap, which is also an important thing to consider.
 
In your opinion.


-Knox College
-Centre College
-University of Vermont
-Northwestern
-Bucknell

If you can rank, that'd be great.

You should not worry about college rank unless you plan to go IVY..
The only reason I could see you justifying paying for an IVY is if you wanted the experience, or if you love love love research and you are gunning for a M.D./ PHD. Besides that your undergraduate school should not matter as long as its a well known four year university


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app please excuse punctuation and spelling
 
Generally I agree with the cheapest one. However, I think only UVM and Northwestern are associated with a medical school on your list. If you plan on putting forth the effort to getting into a research lab with an MD then going to either one of those would be smart. Otherwise.. cheapest.