Which of these would be most marketable?

Started by SAJ2012
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SAJ2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
BS in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
BS in Nuclear Medicine Technology
BS in Radiation Therapy
BS in Radiography

Which of these has the most job opening right now? I know it'll be 3 years (They're all accelerated programs) before I graduate but I'd just like to have this bit a knowledge before I decide... Thanks.
 
From the view of a common patient I can say I've had the most X-rays and Ultrasounds.
 
BS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
BS in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
BS in Nuclear Medicine Technology
BS in Radiation Therapy
BS in Radiography

Which of these has the most job opening right now? I know it'll be 3 years (They're all accelerated programs) before I graduate but I'd just like to have this bit a knowledge before I decide... Thanks.
It all up to which one you like the most. Do what you are going to be happy doing for the rest of your life🙂