Which ones should I choose?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missinginspace

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having a little trouble deciding what to do to improve my application for medical school, and since I have a busy schedule, I don't really have much time to spend doing both things. Here are the two choices that I have: I can do research or I can shadow a doc. Both will really help me with my application, so any suggestions?

Thanks,

MIS

Members don't see this ad.

missinginspace said:
I'm having a little trouble deciding what to do to improve my application for medical school, and since I have a busy schedule, I don't really have much time to spend doing both things. Here are the two choices that I have: I can do research or I can shadow a doc. Both will really help me with my application, so any suggestions?

Thanks,

MIS
Shadowing a doc can usually be for as little as 4 hrs/week. Do both. :thumbup:

Agreed. There were people who are working full-time, taking a full course load and who do both. You can do it. We have faith.

missinginspace said:

Thanks,

MIS[/QUOTE

research sounds good
or if you have the time you could do both
research during the week and shadowing on weekends :D