Which Program Would You Choose???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperPreMed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have gotten into several PB programs and I am having trouble deciding on which one to attend. I was wondering and hoping people could tell me which program they would choose and why.

These are the programs:
1. LECOM's PB - granted an interview at LECOM if maintain 3.0gpa during first semester.

2. Duquesne University's PB - has a linkage agreement with LECOM if maintain a 3.2gpa during first semester.

3. Chatham University One year M.S in Biology - no linkage agreement, but small program and get masters in one year.

I am still waiting to hear from Loyola. If accepted, I may also go there.

Thx!

Members don't see this ad.

i do not know too much about those programs..but i would eliminate that program that has no linkage agreement easily...so that knocks one out the way...LECOM seems like a good school..and if you get into the Loyola program..you have another good option...

i say you check old threads to see what the people thought about the advisors/teachers, the area, the curriculum, linkages available (which you know)...and take it from there...

what your stats that made u decide to do a post-bac program???

i just graduated with a BA in physical anthropology, chemistry minor. I took all my prereqs but had a low science gpa.

My MCAT was 9/8/9/M. I was pretty disappointed with my score since I was scoring higher in my prax tests. I am planning on retaking in July.

I didn't feel ready or competitive to apply to medical schools. I think that I need a post-bacc to raise my science gpa and show schools that I'm ready for med school.