Which residency programs used to be good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little disturbed by your comments, since you seem to be trashing people/programs based on what I presume is time you spent at the programs. If you didn't spend time at these programs and are relaying this information second hand, that's just wrong.

What really bothers me the most however, is your statement that Dr. Rodriquez is a "decent surgeon". I'm not sure that at this point in your training, you are qualified to make that statement. What in your mind makes Dr. Rodriquez "decent" vs excellent????? Are you that experienced to determine what's "decent" vs poor vs amazing???

I do understand the basic premise of your post, but at this stage in your career you seem a little too opinionated and critical. At the very least, your comments are unfair to Dr. Rodriquez, who I do not know, but have a feeling he's more than "decent".

deleted my post, apparently I cannot contribute to this forum by being "called" out.

Who "called you out". I simply gave my opinion on your post, no different than you giving your opinion regarding Dr. Rodriquez, etc.

I didn't edit or delete your post, I simply commented.