Which school should I choose? need some advice, thanks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureDPT11

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
By now, I have been accepted by Temple University, Texas Woman's University and Rhode Island University. I am leaning toward Texas Woman's University and Rhode Island because both tuitions are cheap.

It seems that there are also some positions for graduate assistanceship in RIU and the location is not bad although I may need some time to adapt to the cold weather in Kingston.

For TWU, I really like the facilites. Everything is new and well organized. Living expenses in Texas are affordable and TWU is relatively closer to my family ( 5 hours drive).

Both schools are nice and that's why it's so hard to make a decision. Anyone can give me some advice??? which one should I choose???

Thank you very much!!!!
 
TWU. Your family is nearby, the facilities are nice, and it seems like a professional program. Why move to Rhode Island? What benefit would that be?

Kevin
 
Last edited: