Which school to go~~?

Started by pdydy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pdydy

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you guys pick the schools? and to how many are you applying?
 
Various areas: geographic, curriculum, specialties that the schools have, largely pre-reqs that i've completed, avg gpa of accepted students... stuff like that. I'm applying to 6-8ish...
 
I picked only one school, which was the one that was only twenty minutes away from my house. I didn't want to move out of state. That was also the only school I applied to, and I got accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
a504n said:
I picked only one school, which was the one that was only twenty minutes away from my house. I didn't want to move out of state. That was also the only school I applied to, and I got accepted.

what school was that?
 
MIpharm said:
what school was that?

Xavier University College of Pharmacy. It's a private Catholic school located in New Orleans, LA.