Which School? UNE or Belmont???!?!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wolfscarlol

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!!!

Sorry about this post! I am from NYC! I received admission to two schools so far, University of New England and Belmont University. I am leaning towards UNE but still flip flopping. Anyone have any insight?!?!?!??!

Thank you!!
 
Would you rather attend a secular school in the north (UNE) or a Christian, faith based school in the south?

I interviewed at UNE, and found them to be very personable, and overall a strong program. There was a strong sense of family and closeness; the Dean said she has holiday parties at her house and even offered lodging for interviewers as there was a snow storm that same day.

Good luck
 
Hey guys!!!

Sorry about this post! I am from NYC! I received admission to two schools so far, University of New England and Belmont University. I am leaning towards UNE but still flip flopping. Anyone have any insight?!?!?!??!

Thank you!!
I have my interview at Belmont next Friday! Can you give me some tips on how to prepare? Was it pretty laid back?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my interview at Belmont next Friday! Can you give me some tips on how to prepare? Was it pretty laid back?
hey!! Its not bad! You will have an interview with a faculty member. Will be asked pretty generic questions, why pharmacy, why Belmont. The written sample was " tell us about a book you read recently, why did you like it /not like it" also " what troubles you in the world the most" Good luck!!
 
hey!! Its not bad! You will have an interview with a faculty member. Will be asked pretty generic questions, why pharmacy, why Belmont. The written sample was " tell us about a book you read recently, why did you like it /not like it" also " what troubles you in the world the most" Good luck!!
THANKS