Which school would you pick?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which school do you think I should pick?

• Stanford -just got in yay!

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Duke - full ride

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • Penn - full tuition, but more costly than Duke

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Vandy - full ride

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Yale

Votes: 10 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John_Galiano

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will start withdrawing from these schools on Friday.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah... not worth it. You are SMART. You sure you want medicine.

MadameLULU said:
figures, coming from guylaroche aka carlosmielefan

hmm... i think you're right. How'd you figure out it was guylaroche so quickly??

MadameLULU said:
he likes using fasion designers as his handle...too bad he spelled john galliano's name incorrectly
Plus the account was only registered yesterday...

MadameLULU said:
he likes using fasion designers as his handle...too bad he spelled john galliano's name incorrectly

Gosh, you're observant :) Hmm. I guess that's why his last avatar looked like a fassion model walking down the runway (or did i make that up?)

you're obviously a million times smarter than most of us. so, why in the world do you care which we think you should choose?

ps. that's my bitter way of giving you props for rocking the admissions process.

MadameLULU said:
it was a model

You're right. Galliano is spelled with a double "l." The rest of the stuff you guys are talking about is veering away from the issue. I don't know who these people are.

Members don't see this ad :)
dr.z said:
I'm surprised you didn't get into Harvard.
Man, Harvard's stoopid.

It's all about Cali. West Coast for life.

You guys are awesome. I should tell you that I am not GuyLaroche. I did read a few of his posts, and this guy seems a little off, albeit clever. I did meet him at Vandy. He was a nice kid. Looks like he and I got into similar schools.

John_Galiano said:
I will start withdrawing from these schools on Friday.
Make your own decision because that’s the only one that counts in the end. Got it. Good. Be confident, self-reliant, demonstrate leadership, ect...

John_Galiano said:
You guys are awesome. I should tell you that I am not GuyLaroche. I did read a few of his posts, and this guy seems a little off, albeit clever. I did meet him at Vandy. He was a nice kid. Looks like he and I got into similar schools.

:laugh: :laugh:

*yawn*

it's all for show. I would personally select Yale and join the Skull & Bones.

amnesia said:
*yawn*

All for show? What on earth do you mean?

John_Galiano said:
All for show? What on earth do you mean?

SKULL AND BONES ROCK!!!!! but i think they select on a more political bias. Perhaps pre-law/law school! I believe GW and Gbush SR are both skull and bones members? Could be wrong

amnesia said:
*yawn*

skull and bones is an *undergraduate* secret society...

go with duke and congrats!

as is kerry and a suprising number of people in the government...it's slightly scary. And it's only for yale college students.

jcfly21 said:
SKULL AND BONES ROCK!!!!! but i think they select on a more political bias. Perhaps pre-law/law school! I believe GW and Gbush SR are both skull and bones members? Could be wrong