Which schools are out-of-state friendly?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bio_student95

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please list all that you know, thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

All the private ones mostly, on some websites you can see how many are from the state the school is in and how many are not. For sure, I know that AZCOPT has a lot of out of state students, so does PCO.

Reactions: 1 user
Please list all that you know, thanks in advance!

Although many private schools have out-of-state students, being out-of-state is actually considered a diversity qualification for many public schools.
I know many schools like UCB, Indiana, Ohio State, and UH that will grant you in-state tuition after your first year, but they all have OOS students, too.

Members don't see this ad :)
UAB will work with you as well

Although many private schools have out-of-state students, being out-of-state is actually considered a diversity qualification for many public schools.
I know many schools like UCB, Indiana, Ohio State, and UH that will grant you in-state tuition after your first year, but they all have OOS students, too.
Thanks for the info! I thought Indiana has a fixed tuition though? I was told that if you're OOS, then you pay OOS tuition for all 4 years

Thanks for the info! I thought Indiana has a fixed tuition though? I was told that if you're OOS, then you pay OOS tuition for all 4 years

I checked with Indiana Admissions, that’s true! The tuition is locked for all 4 years.