Which schools ARE rolling?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

badlydrawnvik

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which school ARE actually rolling. Are the majority of private, top tier schools non-rolling?

Members don't see this ad.

Most schools are rolling so there is no way anyone is going to list them all here.

I know that OHSU is not! Maybe it is better to ask which are non-rolling as I think there are less non-rolling than rolling. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Which schools are non-rolling?

-Harvard
-Yale

any others?

Harvard
Yale
Penn
Duke
?

Harvard
Yale
Penn
Duke
Cornell
Columbia

Columbia
Cornell
Duke
Harvard
Nevada
Penn
Pitt
Yale

I think pitt is rolling

Cornell call themselves non-rolling. However, they do admit some percentage of their class every December. Then, the rest of the class is admitted in March.

dsherida said:
I know that OHSU is not! Maybe it is better to ask which are non-rolling as I think there are less non-rolling than rolling. Good luck!

OHSU is semi-rolling. The school accepts most of the class later in the application cycle (April-ish), but people do get in earlier. I know people who had been accepted by December.

Columbia is rolling.

Columbia
Cornell
Duke
Harvard
Nevada
NYU
Penn
Yale

CHEEEZ said:
Columbia is rolling.
I don't think Columbia is rolling to any significant amount. I may just have gotten confused and lumped them in with Cornell, though.

I definitely know that Columbia is non-rolling.