Which schools provide online study resources for boards?

Started by podvamp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

podvamp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know Kent provides students with paid online access to Exam Master to study for part 1 and 2 of boards... but do other schools also do this? Or is it more of a free for all or book oriented in terms of what is suggested/provided (by the school) to study for boards.

Any input is much appreciated. 🙂
 
I know Kent provides students with paid online access to Exam Master to study for part 1 and 2 of boards... but do other schools also do this? Or is it more of a free for all or book oriented in terms of what is suggested/provided (by the school) to study for boards.

Any input is much appreciated. 🙂

DMU provides Exam Masters for "free". There is no up front charge but I'm sure it is fixed into tuition or something.
 
Yeah I also figured it was built into my tuition when Kent provided it to us so kinda sorta "free" as you said heh. Just kinda trying to get a feel for what online study resources worked for people (if anything). Many were not satisfied with "Exam Master" and I was wondering if other students had their school provide a better online resource or if everyone just did exam master now? I kinda figured DMU was the same as Kent but no idea about the other schools. Anyway... thanks for the info.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interesting... I guess the Kaplan and USMLE online resources are for part 1 review only which makes sense. Do those schools switch up when it comes to an online resource for part 2 which is more podiatry specific? I honestly don't know if Exam Master is any good for part 2 as I used only books... Is there a good online resource for part 2 study right now or just exam master?

Would also be curious what the other west coast schools use or Florida/New York...
 
This topic should be irrelevant in your choosing of a school. Pass rates, sure. But not this. Its called be smart, pay attention, use a few commonly recommended books. That is all.