Which schools to apply?

Started by pixels
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pixels

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Thank you for your support for my previous question. I have decided to apply to schools despite my low score of 75%. I would be very grateful to you guys if you could advice me on which schools I should consider applying to, apart from the ones in the CAAPID list, and also what factors I should take into account when deciding which schools to apply to. Also, would you please give me an idea of what a good statement of purpose should include? That is the one thing that might really make a difference in my application and I would appreciate it if you could advice me on this.

Thank you so much guys.
 
Hey guys,

Thank you for your support for my previous question. I have decided to apply to schools despite my low score of 75%. I would be very grateful to you guys if you could advice me on which schools I should consider applying to, apart from the ones in the CAAPID list, and also what factors I should take into account when deciding which schools to apply to. Also, would you please give me an idea of what a good statement of purpose should include? That is the one thing that might really make a difference in my application and I would appreciate it if you could advice me on this.

Thank you so much guys.

hey,
did u apply to any schools?