which state is best to get 2nd license?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have a Maryland license, and i'm thinking of moving anywhere south of Maryland. even central and west coast, just not anywhere north... which state is best to get a license and to relocate?

texas i heard takes forever to get license. 6 months?
cali cost of living is expensive / drought / forest fires.
florida mosquitos and sink holes.
georgia has too many schools, and few job openings.

anywhere that has decent amount of job openings? that doesn't have natural disasters or expensive cost of living? and not extensively difficult to get license?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Manitoba, Saskatchewan.

I've Been thinking about it for like a decade...

i'm in Maryland and its cold enough in winter. so i been wanting to move south of Maryland or west.

Manitoba, Saskatchewan.

I've Been thinking about it for like a decade...

Fly-over country, Canada-style...
There is a reason why Winnipeg can't attract free agents to come play for the Jets, and it's not because they won't spend the money on contracts or a bad franchise. It's because it is as boring as heck to live there.

anywhere that has decent amount of job openings? that doesn't have natural disasters or expensive cost of living? and not extensively difficult to get license?

It seems like Mississippi checks all those boxes. Hurry up and move before the new pharmacy school in Biloxi opens!

Reactions: 1 user
i have a Maryland license, and i'm thinking of moving anywhere south of Maryland. even central and west coast, just not anywhere north... which state is best to get a license and to relocate?
texas i heard takes forever to get license. 6 months?
cali cost of living is expensive / drought / forest fires.
florida mosquitos and sink holes.
georgia has too many schools, and few job openings.

Texas' law book is also significantly larger as well.

I can say don't get a Tennessee license unless you plan on working in the state. You'll pay a $400 tax annually on top of your board renewal fees.