Which studying material useful?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanami

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm thinking of buying 1 to 2 online site among: Crack the Dat, Coursesaver, BootCamp, and Datqvault. (as I dont have much money to purchase all)

Which one do you recommend?

Thank you so muchh

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on what kind of score you are shooting for. If you want 21+, I think DAT destroyer is pretty necessary. You can get the older versions to save some $$ on that. If you already have it, great! I wouldn't recommend crack the dat, based on more recent responses from people here who used it. Bootcamp is a must. If you need more practice get Qvault. I needed more bio practice so I just got the bio and I found it to be helpful. I haven't heard much about DAT genius but based on the free trial exam I took with it, I think it can be a solid learning tool for bio. Do make sure to check out their free exam!

Reactions: 2 users
It depends on what kind of score you are shooting for. If you want 21+, I think DAT destroyer is pretty necessary. You can get the older versions to save some $$ on that. If you already have it, great! I wouldn't recommend crack the dat, based on more recent responses from people here who used it. Bootcamp is a must. If you need more practice get Qvault. I needed more bio practice so I just got the bio and I found it to be helpful. I haven't heard much about DAT genius but based on the free trial exam I took with it, I think it can be a solid learning tool for bio. Do make sure to check out their free exam!

Thank you so much for the info. ! really helpful!