Nanami

2+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi,
I'm thinking of buying 1 to 2 online site among: Crack the Dat, Coursesaver, BootCamp, and Datqvault. (as I dont have much money to purchase all)

Which one do you recommend?

Thank you so muchh

Don Kim

5+ Year Member
May 11, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
It depends on what kind of score you are shooting for. If you want 21+, I think DAT destroyer is pretty necessary. You can get the older versions to save some $$ on that. If you already have it, great! I wouldn't recommend crack the dat, based on more recent responses from people here who used it. Bootcamp is a must. If you need more practice get Qvault. I needed more bio practice so I just got the bio and I found it to be helpful. I haven't heard much about DAT genius but based on the free trial exam I took with it, I think it can be a solid learning tool for bio. Do make sure to check out their free exam!

OP
Nanami

Nanami

2+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
It depends on what kind of score you are shooting for. If you want 21+, I think DAT destroyer is pretty necessary. You can get the older versions to save some $$ on that. If you already have it, great! I wouldn't recommend crack the dat, based on more recent responses from people here who used it. Bootcamp is a must. If you need more practice get Qvault. I needed more bio practice so I just got the bio and I found it to be helpful. I haven't heard much about DAT genius but based on the free trial exam I took with it, I think it can be a solid learning tool for bio. Do make sure to check out their free exam!
Thank you so much for the info. ! really helpful!