Which to focus on more MPJE or Naplex?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PillMan777

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have a few questions.

First, which exam is better to take first, Law or Naplex? Take to consideration the fact if someone fails, the wait time for naplex is like 3 months vs 1 month for law exam.

Second, anyone know any good study material for AZ MPJE?

Third, I am currently on my rotations right now...I have 3 more rotations to go...when is a good time to start studing? I bought materials such as RxPrep 2013, math cards from protopass, and top 300 drugs 2012-2013 book.

Fourth, how much time should I give myself between the two tests?

Fith, which should I study more law or naplex (and start studying)?

Thanks all!

Members don't see this ad.

So I have a few questions.

First, which exam is better to take first, Law or Naplex? Take to consideration the fact if someone fails, the wait time for naplex is like 3 months vs 1 month for law exam.

Second, anyone know any good study material for AZ MPJE?

Third, I am currently on my rotations right now...I have 3 more rotations to go...when is a good time to start studing? I bought materials such as RxPrep 2013, math cards from protopass, and top 300 drugs 2012-2013 book.

Fourth, how much time should I give myself between the two tests?

Fith, which should I study more law or naplex (and start studying)?

Thanks all!

You know what you know, and you know what you don't know. If you don't know AZ law, you will need more time for it. If you have had cakewalk rotations and have big gaps in your knowledgebase, you will need more time for the NAPLEX.

Assuming you are generally prepared, I recommend the NAPLEX first, since failure will delay your licensure a shorter time.

I'd say no less than 1 week between exams, and no more than 4 weeks.

And it's never too soon to start studying (this late in your education, anyway). I'd start no later than the start of your last rotation.