Which undergrad is most represented on SDN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Is your undergrad in

• Total voters

Lukkie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd say UCLA. Every thread its like 20 Bruins running around.

Members don't see this ad.

any Queens University ites?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
you counting the lurkers

any of the Calis.. they're everywhere they must reproduce like rabbits out on the west coast

Perhaps this thread should be one of whether or not there are more applicants from California than the rest of the country on SDN...

I'm thinking of U of M. Don't they have to most pre-meds or something? Perhaps they are proportionally represented on SDN

This is true.. Umich reps the most premeds out of any college in america.. but apparently none of them have figured out how to use a computer yet over there in ann arbor because i rarely see any on here (in proportion).

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
SoCal...semi-small private University

I imagine LA schools in general have the most, at least from what I've seen :oops:

Perhaps this thread should be one of whether or not there are more applicants from California than the rest of the country on SDN...

That'd be a great SDN-wide poll...

Last edited:
The poll has no chance of being accurate. You left off 49 states. 48 or 47 if you count a few states lower than cali.
You must be from Texas...

I'm kidding, of course.

:cool:

Balls for posting it that way :laugh:

But unfortunately the fate of this thread is sealed unless you change it

Why? Haha, if the Republic of California thread is still open, why wouldn't this stay open?

I'm from a family like this one (figure out what's wrong... you need a good eye)

familyphotoik3.gif

Michigan State!

So for you guys from schools with tons of pre meds, do you know most of them? Do most of the UCLAers on here know each other? I can't imagine there being that many premeds around me, I go to a pretty populus school (around 12,000) but there are <10 people applying from my school this year so we all know each other pretty well.

Ugh boo Cali. I enjoy getting to watch my prime time TV first here on the east coast! And yeah, Texas gets the edge anyway. 2006 Rose Bowl anyone. Ha ha!:cool:

Another Anteater in the house! (UC Irvine)

This is true.. Umich reps the most premeds out of any college in america.. but apparently none of them have figured out how to use a computer yet over there in ann arbor because i rarely see any on here (in proportion).

Actually from what I heard, UCLA has the biggest pre-med population.

So for you guys from schools with tons of pre meds, do you know most of them? Do most of the UCLAers on here know each other? I can't imagine there being that many premeds around me, I go to a pretty populus school (around 12,000) but there are <10 people applying from my school this year so we all know each other pretty well.

yea, that would be crazy. Out of 5000 student body about 5 are applying for us.

There are a fair amount of us who went to UT-Austin around here. I guess most stick to the Texas thread though.

Actually from what I heard, UCLA has the biggest pre-med population.

that's what i've always heard too
It's weird for me when someone posts that only 10 people from his or her school are applying to med school this year, because I probably have more friends doing it this year and there are hundreds of premeds

wow, so far it's 50/50

actually can't say I'm too surprised...:D

i hope cbrons goes bankrupt

:D

Skewed results: I refuse to mark "inferior state". You can put me down as "not-california", though, and note that I didn't capitalize it. :D

JK Cali you make for great road trips. :)