NYU here.

Insulinshock

Class of 2022
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
any of the Calis.. they're everywhere they must reproduce like rabbits out on the west coast

mmmcdowe

Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Donor
10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm thinking of U of M. Don't they have to most pre-meds or something? Perhaps they are proportionally represented on SDN

Insulinshock

Class of 2022
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm thinking of U of M. Don't they have to most pre-meds or something? Perhaps they are proportionally represented on SDN
This is true.. Umich reps the most premeds out of any college in america.. but apparently none of them have figured out how to use a computer yet over there in ann arbor because i rarely see any on here (in proportion).

About the Ads

Dissected

All bleeding stops eventually
10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2008
West Coast
Status
Attending Physician
SoCal...semi-small private University

I imagine LA schools in general have the most, at least from what I've seen :oops:

About the Ads

bozz

10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2007
Status
I'm from a family like this one (figure out what's wrong... you need a good eye)

10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I'm from a family like this one (figure out what's wrong... you need a good eye)

at first i was like whut
and then i lol'd

D

deleted74029

So for you guys from schools with tons of pre meds, do you know most of them? Do most of the UCLAers on here know each other? I can't imagine there being that many premeds around me, I go to a pretty populus school (around 12,000) but there are <10 people applying from my school this year so we all know each other pretty well.

About the Ads

AdmiralChz

ASA Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2008
Mid-Atlantic
Status
Attending Physician
Ugh boo Cali. I enjoy getting to watch my prime time TV first here on the east coast! And yeah, Texas gets the edge anyway. 2006 Rose Bowl anyone. Ha ha!:cool:

JamesBond15

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2007
Status
This is true.. Umich reps the most premeds out of any college in america.. but apparently none of them have figured out how to use a computer yet over there in ann arbor because i rarely see any on here (in proportion).
Actually from what I heard, UCLA has the biggest pre-med population.

Dissected

All bleeding stops eventually
10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2008
West Coast
Status
Attending Physician
So for you guys from schools with tons of pre meds, do you know most of them? Do most of the UCLAers on here know each other? I can't imagine there being that many premeds around me, I go to a pretty populus school (around 12,000) but there are <10 people applying from my school this year so we all know each other pretty well.
yea, that would be crazy. Out of 5000 student body about 5 are applying for us.

DrSno

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2008
Status
There are a fair amount of us who went to UT-Austin around here. I guess most stick to the Texas thread though.

Sangria

10+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Actually from what I heard, UCLA has the biggest pre-med population.

that's what i've always heard too
It's weird for me when someone posts that only 10 people from his or her school are applying to med school this year, because I probably have more friends doing it this year and there are hundreds of premeds

guestdoc

School Again X 2
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2008
Locked in, c/o 2013
Status
Medical Student
Skewed results: I refuse to mark "inferior state". You can put me down as "not-california", though, and note that I didn't capitalize it. :D

JK Cali you make for great road trips. :)

About the Ads