Which website is good to purchase a littman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeffb

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would appreciate if any of you folks could tell me a website where you got a good service (product delivered in good condition on time) to purchase a littman stethoscope.

Members don't see this ad.

I recommend Steeles.com
They were very nice on the phone, and I received my stethoscope, no problems!!

If you type in Littmann stethoscopes into the Altavista search engine, you'll get a listing for a site called Allheart.com. Littmann Cardiology III for $117.00 - Master Cardiology for (I think) $137.00.
Seems like the best price out there.

I'd really recommend against using Allheart for anything. We ordered scrubs through them for a club sale, and it was a disaster. They completely messed up the order, the scrubs arrived close to two months late, the material was very, very low-quality, and they are _impossible_ to get in touch with via phone or e-mail. They really didn't care at all about our problems, and did very little in the way of recompensating us.

You obviously wouldn't have to worry about some of these things when ordering a stethoscope, but I'd still be cautious about ordering from a company with such poor customer service.

Paige