Who can't wait for the next chapter of their lives?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CHAINCHOMPER

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's exciting to be able to start in the next year! It feels like the exact same cycle from hs to college, and it is the exact same way as far as everything goes. We had to apply to schools, travel to a new place, PARTY IT UP, sleep with lots of classmates, and study once a week. I'm also excited to continue being a future doc of America. Us Pre-Med culture people are a special part of college. We superstars take some crazy courses, have grueling drama with trying so hard not to get a C or pulling lots of all-nighters to get an A. Hopefully the all-nighters can continue because they are oodles of fun.

We also get haters bc business people claim they are harder, but we pre-meddies have to deal with ORGANIC and BIO courses and some people even try to volunteer....it's a crazy life. But we outshine all, and I always show respect to anyone who says "I'm a pre-med kid! Please let me move to the front of the line." I actually used that line in Starbucks, this woman told me "Bless your heart young man, you are an amazing individual." :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Don't feed the troll?

It's exciting to be able to start in the next year! It feels like the exact same cycle from hs to college, and it is the exact same way as far as everything goes. We had to apply to schools, travel to a new place, PARTY IT UP, sleep with lots of classmates, and study once a week. I'm also excited to continue being a future doc of America. Us Pre-Med culture people are a special part of college. We superstars take some crazy courses, have grueling drama with trying so hard not to get a C or pulling lots of all-nighters to get an A. Hopefully the all-nighters can continue because they are oodles of fun.

We also get haters bc business people claim they are harder, but we pre-meddies have to deal with ORGANIC and BIO courses and some people even try to volunteer....it's a crazy life. But we outshine all, and I always show respect to anyone who says "I'm a pre-med kid! Please let me move to the front of the line." I actually used that line in Starbucks, this woman told me "Bless your heart young man, you are an amazing individual." :love:

A pre-med's head will roll if he tries to cut in line :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
trolltech.gif

If the OP just went with the title of the thread I would totally agree.

I know I personally can't wait to start school, meet my new classmates, explore a new city, study my brains out, etc. I just wish I didn't have to wait 8-9 more months.

You fail. If you want to feel like Billy Badass because of the difficulty of your courseload, then you should be an engineering major.

CHAINCHOMPER used to be so much more subtle in his trolling. I think he's losing his edge.

It must be the combination of holiday and application stress. Oh trolls. As long as they are not exposed to the sun, we can continue to rejoice in the nonsense.

LOL we got some silly people up in here.

Personally, I can't name ONE thing in that post that comes near to "trolling". It wasn't a joke, that is how I feel 100%. And I bet a lot of other peeps do as well! I'll be entertained at what statement(s) you think are a joke...

Members don't see this ad :)
The remarks of excited for med school are 100% legit. However, what I call trollish is....

I am SOOOO done with college and I'm only a freshman. Someone please tell me it gets more fun.

Freshman year sucks becuase you don't know anybody yet
Sophmore year sucks becuase of O-chem
Junior year sucks becuase of the MCAT
Senior year... well I have not got there yet

Big time sophomore slump goin on right here, just a complete lack of motivation to do ANYTHING related to college. (Other than cut class, full of motivation for cutting class)

~1 1/2 weeks of 3rd semester left and I'm just done. Lot's of stuff piling up (and yes im not giving up im going to get through it) it just seems daunting.

I start at state college next semester maybe that will be better for me, C.C. just seems too easy to blow off.

I kind of wish I could just take a year off and not do anything (just doing anything I want whenever I want to) And another part of me wants to just skip to MS-1 in my home state (who doesn't, right?)

LOL we got some silly people up in here.

Personally, I can't name ONE thing in that post that comes near to "trolling". It wasn't a joke, that is how I feel 100%. And I bet a lot of other peeps do as well! I'll be entertained at what statement(s) you think are a joke...
What are you, 13?

Despite possible trolling, I'll respond to the general tone of the OP:

I am sooo over college. But I have a while yet before I begin that next chapter, so I'll just have to suck it up!

In response to the thread's original question: I can't wait for the next chapter of my life, assuming that chapter involves acceptance to medical school. After visiting a few medical schools and interactig with medical students, I am so excited and honored to think that I will be entering this particular field. But, as I have not yet been accepted anywhere yet, I am hoping that I will be able to live out this next chapter.

Would be interesting to hear other people's thoughts on this. Are you ready for medical school?

In response to the thread's original question: I can't wait for the next chapter of my life, assuming that chapter involves acceptance to medical school. After visiting a few medical schools and interactig with medical students, I am so excited and honored to think that I will be entering this particular field. But, as I have not yet been accepted anywhere yet, I am hoping that I will be able to live out this next chapter.

Would be interesting to hear other people's thoughts on this. Are you ready for medical school?

ready for med school i don't know, but i definitely wnat to be done with college. I feel like i have largely spend four years doing nothing but putting together an application for med school instead of actually learning things for my future. I'm sure that part of that is my fault, but I can't wait to have everything i'm learnign be so much more applicable to my future!