Who did not get UCI secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubblebear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
got the impression that UCI handles things differently than other UCs. I got secondaries from all UCs except UCI, so I have the feeling that I had been rejected at UCI. :( :( :( Just wondering if anyone's in a similar situation. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I have secondaries from SD and SF, but no Irvine yet... a friend of mine just got one at the end of last week.... but I guess you and I are still waiting :( at least we have each other :( :(

No UCI here either. WAY too early to start worrying though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've done SF, Davis, and LA, but haven't heard from Irvine. I didn't apply to SD.

I'm kinda annoyed with UCI though, they were pretty rude in their emails too.

Adam

I just got my secondary yesterday and I sent my UC application in the very first day. I think they are wading through the piles of paper apps and sending secondaries in batches. I'm sure they'll come soon.

UCI is about 4 weeks or so behind all the other UC's for some reason...just relax...i posted the questions a while back...I am sure you will get a secondary..they give you a pretty small space to work with..so just do the questions ahead of time and then they will be all ready...pretty gentle secondary.

No UCI, UCLA or UCSD here. Got and returned UCD's and got a rejection letter from UCSF on Friday. Beginning to worry about UCLA. They received my UC app in early Sept. Anyone know the time frame for UCLA or SD??

I would definitely start contacting the schools if you haven't gotten a secondary. I got an email last week from UCSD asking why I hadn't turned in my secondary within the time allotted...I had never received the secondary!!! I talked to an admissions staff person and she said that the issue was definitely on their end. Lesson = Check to make sure that you haven't been lost in the chaos!

Well, my boyfriend just got invited to an interview for UC Irvine, so I'm sure some of their files are in the works. I just hope he gets accepted! Cross your fingers, everyone! ;) ;) ;)