Who else is on-call New Years Eve?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VentdependenT

You didnt build thaT
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeeeeaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnn....time for a c-section.

Got through one disc of The Office Season 3 today. Prepare for a prolific vent posting day on SDN.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on tomorrow, so won't be able to party late tonight.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just tubed a gomer in the ER. Those guys gave a whopping 200 cc of LR to a guy in septic shock.

By the time I left there was a second PIV, both running wide open with Levo goen at 4. At least they gave some kind of antibiotic. Then surgery arrived to start a subclavian.

You're welcome.

Just tubed a gomer in the ER. Those guys gave a whopping 200 cc of LR to a guy in septic shock.

By the time I left there was a second PIV, both running wide open with Levo goen at 4. At least they gave some kind of antibiotic. Then surgery arrived to start a subclavian.

You're welcome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Geez, Venty, partying it up big time by puttin' a plastic cigar in an eighty year old throat, huh?

Here's to ya, my friend.

I'm sippin' on a Patron Margarita.....OHHHHH NOOO.....not the little ***** glasses you get in a restaurant...

YA KNOW HOW MY O.G.s LIKE FORTIES??

This glass-glass I've got holds about that much.

The frost on it is makin' my hand kinda uncomfortable.

And I need more salt on the rim, so I'll be back in a little while....

"BABY? CAN YOU PUT A LITTLE MORE SALT ON THE RIM?"

:laugh::laugh:

Love ya, Venty!!

Happy New Year.

Word Jet.

Hey man, how does MMD get so hammered every new years on Bartles and James Peach Fizzler wine coolers? I mean after 2 of them he's sinking karaoke Erasure hits.

OK038.jpg

Yup, the old fart himself is ON-CALL in the ICU...at this time, it is 22:22 & I have fielded 4 admissions all of which had to be tubed & lined. The BF facilities out in the boonies seem to have no f-ing idea when or even how to place anything bigger than a damned 24-g PIV...once in a blue moon, I'll receive someone with a 20-g, but I suspect those are purely accidents!

We're up to our @$$e$ in snow, snowing lightly, but supposed to turn heavy later on - another 6 to 10inches tonight/tomorrow. You would think that a snowstorm would keep the rats in the gutter....but NO!

What are the most common last words out of a trauma patients mouth?

Hey y'all, watch this?

Why are so many *****s compelled to go drinky-winky and then try to be daredevils/Evel Kneivel on their snowmobiles, cars or other forms of transportation? Folks, I must say, I think all of this grade-A ICU care is merely fouling up the fine work performed by Darwinian Mechanics. We have impaired the thinning of the heard, retained too many faulty genes & allowed the less-than-fit to survive & procreate.

Oh well...such a joy it is to be on call...again! Both Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve...man, I think I will sign up for another year of training merely for the hell of it -- NOT!!!

Damn, there goes the pager again. I wonder what Santa's dropped off in the trauma bay now?