Who has interviewed and been accepted to Presbyterian College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scpharmacy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just checking to see who has interviewed and been accepted. I interviewed 2 weeks ago and have been accepted. Really liked it there. Everyone was nice and I like the plans for our program. All classes will be taught with the professor in the room. Thank goodness because I did not like the idea of distance ed at the other SC schools.

Members don't see this ad.

may i ask if after your interview you sent a thank you or follow up letter? just wondering. congrats on your acceptance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Loooking for other that are accepted to PC. I know there have been quite a few. Any of you guys out here on SDN?

I interviewed on the 4th. still have not heard anything yet but I loved it there. so i didnt get a rejection YET, and Im wondering if they are going to wait and see who actually puts down deposits on this first acceptance then call more? maybe?.

When is the deadline to put down a deposit? is anyone going to decline there and go somewhere else due to financial aid situation? im not sure you cant get federal aid if they are not accredited???

The waiting is just toooo much!!!!

They gave me 2 weeks to pay. I think they are still early in the process. My understanding is you can still get money for school although they are not fully accredited. I know at other new schools that wasnt a problem.

Where are you from PHARM2BeUC?

Interviewed on 2/16 got an acceptance call on 2/19. They gave me approximately 2 weeks to sign the acceptance letter and make the initial deposit.

Never heard back from Presbyterian but I dont care because I just got accepted to auburn !!!!!!:laugh: